Having kids inside the car during you traveling, you may get a problem of spilled drinks or milks inside the car. The milks and drinks can even land to your car’s beautiful carpet and this time you have to think seriously how to get the beauty back. Well, sometimes you may need to remove all seats inside the car in order to get it cleaned. However, it is still a good idea to remove the dirt out of the carpet. These are the steps you need.
- You should clean any wet or visible spilled milk on the carpet. For this, you will need a towel to clean the milk.
- Pour baking soda on the area. You should need until the area dries completely.
- As the area is dry completely, you will need to remove the baking soda by using vacuum cleaner.
- Wash the area and let it dry again.
- Use vinegar to spray the area. This effort will help you to remove the bad smell of the milk. Dry the vinegar.
- If the vinegar does not work well, you may need to buy carpet cleaner or enzyme odor removal to remove the bad smell.
Well, it is easy to clean the spilled milk and remove the bad smell from your car’s carpet. You may need to remind your kids for not doing the same thing in the future.